Aircraft Architecture Films National Geographic Photography Politics Technology TV


Saturday 17 March 2012

For the Nature Lovers

Prof. Iain Stewart. Image From: Link

Just came across this nature program on BBC2 the other day: How to Grow a Planet featuring Prof. Iain Stewart. How have I not come across this dude before now?! Unfortunately it shows at stupid o' clock in the morning. 0310 to be exact. My suggestion? Catch the first episode Life From Light on BBC iPlayer here. It's definitely an hour of your life you won't regret. Wish I could say the same for the time I spend washing up and taking the bins out!

I don't wanna jump ahead of myself here but he could very well find himself a spot in my hall of admiration next to Sir Attenborough. Gotta love that voice and the Scottish accent. Wasting no time, I've already managed to get on Amazon and buy the Blu-Ray for one of his older series How Earth Made Us here. Being the obsessive that I am, I had to have all the episodes in my possession but you can always click here where you can stream them.

Be sure to check this one out and let me know what you think of it? Or are there any fans out there already? I'm a bit late on this one!

Selby

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.Hypersmash.com Blog Pinger